$6.99 – $39.99
DIE-CUT VINYL THRASHER DECALS
Thrasher fans, show your pride with the “Thrasher Magazine” vinyl decal sticker. The decal is made of high quality outdoor vinyl, which is made to withstand the Florida sun for up to 10 years. Decals can be placed on glass windows, wood, plastics, boats, mailboxes, just about anywhere, except underwater.
Other uses include car windows, trucks, laptops, campers, boats, corn hole boards, school lockers, football and basketball parties, etc.
FREE 6″ Decal with purchase of the 22″ decal!
Custom sizes and colors available, our listing may show a lower quantity then you need, if so, just ask, we have it!
Decal is die-cut, only the white showing in the graphic is part of the decal, background color is for illustration purposes and is not part of the decal.
Applying Vinyl Decals
1. Clean surface with glass cleaner if applying to glass, metal, plastic, etc. Make sure surface is free from dust or any other objects that may effect the vinyl's ability to stick and lay properly.
2. If you have a squeegee, proceed to step 3. Otherwise, you can use a credit card with paper towel folded around the credit card to use instead.
3. Add dish soap to water in a spray bottle, be generous with the soap.
4. Spray surface with soapy water.
5. Remove decal backing away from transfer tape and decal.
6. Spray back of decal with soapy water
7. Spray surface again.
8. Apply decal to surface.
9. Once decal is in correct position, carefully squeegee the remaining water from the transfer tape/decal.
10. Allow transfer tape to dry completely, then carefully peel away transfer tape from surface.
White, Black, Gold, Dark Blue, Light Blue, Light Pink, Hot Pink, Purple, Burgundy, Orange, Dark Green, Red
6", 8", 12", 16", 22"