Applying Vinyl Decals
1. Clean surface with glass cleaner if applying to glass, metal, plastic, etc. Make sure surface is free from dust or any other objects that may effect the vinyl's ability to stick and lay properly.
2. If you have a squeegee, proceed to step 3. Otherwise, you can use a credit card with paper towel folded around the credit card to use instead.
3. Add dish soap to water in a spray bottle, be generous with the soap.
4. Spray surface with soapy water.
5. Remove decal backing away from transfer tape and decal.
6. Spray back of decal with soapy water
7. Spray surface again.
8. Apply decal to surface.
9. Once decal is in correct position, carefully squeegee the remaining water from the transfer tape/decal.
10. Allow transfer tape to dry completely, then carefully peel away transfer tape from surface.